Vacant Property

It's the home you are trying to sell but don't currently live in


If you are trying to sell a home that you currently do not live in, you need to purchase vacant property insurance to protect your asset.  Vacant property insurance is for a property that doesn't isnt' occupied or does not contain items customarily found ina home being used as a residence.  If you are unsure what kind of coverage you need on a property, you can call our office and speak to one of our highly trained staff who will be able to get you the right insurance quote for your property.