Rental / Dwelling Fire

Don't let your rental property go without proper coverage.


Rental / Dwelling Fire insurance is a policy that covers a house that you may own as a landlord that rents to others. This policy provides coverage in the event that there is damage to the actual structure of the home caused by any covered loss on the policy.