Flood Insurance

Don't get caught with a wet basement. Make sure you have the proper flood insurance


Because a typical homeowners insurance policy does not cover flooding, you must purchase a separate policy if you want to be protected against flood loss. Homeowner's that live in areas that are prone to flooding may be forced to take out a flood policy if there is a mortgagee on the home. Most lenders require you to carry flood insurance to protect the structure of the home if you have a loan through them on your home. It is up to you, the homeowner, to purchase additional coverage for the property's contents, such as furniture and clothing. Call to speak to one of our local licensed agents in regards to what your particular flood insurance needs today.